Introducing F&P Vitera, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s new Full Face mask, which features unique technologies designed to provide you with comfort throughout the night. This mask includes a gentle seal designed to adapt with you as you move. The Vitera headgear incorporates VentiCool™ technology, custom-made breathable fabric designed to help you keep cool and comfortable as you sleep.
Vitera features the RollFit™ XT seal, headgear with VentiCool™ technology, and a low-profile stability bar:
1. Adaptable seal designed for comfort
The RollFit XT seal rolls back and forth on the bridge of your nose, which means:
- The freedom to move as the mask adapts to your different sleeping positions, helping to maintain a comfortable seal and minimize leak
- Reduced pressure and soreness on the bridge of your nose.
The RollFit XT seal, which covers the nose and mouth, is designed to operate at a range of pressures from low to high.
There are three seal sizes available: Small, Medium, and Large.
2. Headgear designed to keep you cool and comfortable
The Vitera headgear features VentiCool technology, a custom-made breathable fabric.
VentiCool is designed to allow heat and moisture to escape through the fabric to help keep you cool and comfortable as you sleep.
The adjustable headgear comes in two sizes: Small and Medium/Large, to help you find a comfortable fit.
3. Stability bar to help keep the seal in place as you move
The Vitera features a low-profile stability bar designed to keep the seal in place, helping to minimize mask leaks and supporting a comfortable night’s sleep.
4. Ease-of-use features
- The unique forehead clip keeps your forehead straps together for easy disassembly and reassembly while also reducing the chance of headgear tangling.
- The adjustable headgear features forehead and crown straps which provide you with easy and personalized sizing.
- New headgear clips with tactile grips help you easily find and position them on the mask frame.
- VisiBlue™ color cues incorporated into key components of the mask help you with fitting, disassembly, and reassembly.
- Cushion Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Headgear Sizes: Medium, Large
- Headgear Machine Washable? No.
- Warranty: 90 days from purchase date.
Recently Viewed Products
30 Night Risk-Free Trial
Your satisfaction is our priority. That’s why we offer a 30 night risk-free trial on all Masks.