- Fully compatible with both the Z1 CPAP and Z2 CPAP lines
- A full-night of battery power for most users. Get an undisturbed night of cpap.
- Approved by the FAA for in-flight use.
- Can operate as a failover power source as backup battery
- 99.4 Watt-hour lithium-ion battery pack
- Compatible with both Z1 y Z2 CPAP Lines
- Soft, padded 2mm neoprene skin over a solid plastic skeleton ensures a secure fit
- Surrogate power plug for built-in charging using the standard Z1 / Z2 power adapter
Batteries are shipped with between 30% and 50% of rated capacity, providing a minimum of 6 months shelf life when stored at 25°C. If storage temperature exceeds 25°C over a 6-month period then shelf life will be reduced and the battery should be recharged periodically.
|Lifetime:||Aprox. 300 charge/discharge cycles|
|Battery Pack Content||Lithium Ion Battery|
|PowerShell/Extended Battery Dimesions:||7 Inches*3.75 Inches*2.5 Inches (L*W*H)|
|PowerShell/Extended Battery Weight:||25.3 oz (1.58 lb)|
|Time Estimated to Recharge||8 Hrs|
|Storage/Transport Temp||-4ºF to +140ºF (-20ºC to +60ºC)|
|Storage/ Transport Humidity||10-95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing|
|Charging Battery||Charges when Z1/ Z2 is in standby mode|
|FAA||Approved by FAA for in-flight use|
Recently Viewed Products
30 Night Risk-Free Trial
Your satisfaction is our priority. That’s why we offer a 30 night risk-free trial on all Masks.