- New InfinitySeal silicone cushion designed to accommodate your movements, and tolerate misfitting
- Easy to use magnetic clips for quick fitting
- Flexible fabric-lined frame delivers breadth of fit while adding comfort
- Plush headgear assists in giving a more comfortable night’s therapy
- Women’s variant (for Her) available for more tailored therapy
An Easy Fit For You
Patient Tested and Preferred:
Extensively tested and designed to give you the best therapy experience, AirFit F20 is a proven choice among patients. Recent studies have shown that, when comparing against the current market-leading full-face mask, 86% of patients prefer the seal of AirFit F20.
A majority of patients also say they prefer AirFit F20 over the current market leader in terms of stability and ease of use.1 These features combine to deliver a comprehensively superior mask experience.
Our Airfit F20 for Her Range:
Dedicated purely to women, this range was specifically designed to give every woman a more personalised mask that better meets her unique facial features and adapts to the way she sleeps.
Add Extra Comfort with AirTouch Memory Foam Cushion
The AirFit F20 features a modular frame compatible with the AirTouch™ F20 memory foam cushion. Light and supple, the breathable and replenishable foam is made to reduce facial markings and skin irritation
- Product Finder Type: Masks
- Product Finder Brand: RESMED
- Brand: ResMed
- Manufacturer: ResMed
- HCPCS Reimbursement Code: A7030
- Included In Box:Full Face Mask in Small, Medium, Large, Small for Her or Medium for Her, Headgear (Pink or Gray options) and carrying bag
- Prescription Required:Yes
- Cushion Type: Silicone
- Multiple Sizes Included: Yes
- Available Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Small for Her, Medium for Her
- GTIN: 619498631025
- Mouth Breather:Yes
Document Center for Airfit F20 for Her
Recently Viewed Products
30 Night Risk-Free Trial
Your satisfaction is our priority. That’s why we offer a 30 night risk-free trial on all Masks.