AirCurve™ 10 bilevel machines include two pressure level settings: a higher pressure when you inhale, and a lower pressure that makes it easier to exhale.
Each machine also gives you access to myAir™ – a free app that provides a nightly sleep score, coaching and more to help you stay on track.
Auto Adjusting Bilevel
The AirCurve 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel machine that uses the comfort of both the AutoSet™ algorithm and Easy-Breathe waveform in its VAuto algorithm to treat obstructive sleep apnea patients who can benefit from greater pressure support.
The AirCurve 10 VAuto adjusts the baseline pressure to hold the airway open while maintaining a fixed pressure support.
The AirCurve™ VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel using the AutoSet™ algorithm and natural comfort of the Easy-Breathe waveform to treat noncompliant CPAP patients. AirCurve™ VAuto is equipped with integrated humidifier and wireless data communications capability and features a range of technology to further enhance comfort in a wide range of patients.
AirCurve 10 machines provide enhanced settings designed to make sleep apnea treatment more comfortable. Each model also offers myAir access to help you stay on track throughout your sleep apnea treatment journey.
The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for your breathing comfort.
Every device comes with the new HumidAir™ heated humidifier built-in, so you can enjoy the benefits of humidification in one easy-to-use system. And when used with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, your device has been designed to automatically deliver the optimal temperature and humidity, for a more comfortable therapy experience.
Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
This Product Includes.
- DreamStation Auto
- DreamStation Auto Heated Humidifier
- 15mm Hose with 22mm Ends
- Dark Blue Reusable Filter (Last 6 months)
- Light Blue Disposable Filter (Last 1 month)
- SD Card (Installed)
- 80 Watt Power Supply
- Power Cord
- Carry Bag
- User Manual
- Dimensions - Machine with Heated Humidifier (Excluding Air Outlet Port): Approx. 11.7 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H
- Weight - Machine with Heated Humidifier and Power Supply: Approx. 4.37 lbs
- Dimensions - 80W Power Supply: 5.5 in L x 2.75 in W x 1.5 in H
- Weight - 80W Power Supply (Without Cord): 1.03 lbs (16.42 oz)
- Weight - 80W Power Supply (With Cord): 1.21 lbs (19.424 oz)
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O, 0.5 increments
- Power Consumption: 80W Power Supply: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
- Dimensions - Carry Bag: 15 in L x 8.5 in W x 5.5 in H
- Noise Level - Machine Alone: 25.8 dBA
- Noise Level - Machine with Humidifier: 27.9 dBA
- Water Capacity - Humidifier: 325 mL
- Materials - Reusable Filter (Dark Blue): Polyester
- Materials - Disposable Filter (Light Blue): Blended Synthetic Fiber
- Operating Temperature: 41° - 95° F (5° - 35° C)
- Storage Temperature: -4° - 140° F (-20° - 60° C)
- Relative Humidity - Operating & Storage: 15 - 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Atmospheric Pressure: 101 - 77 kPA (0 - 7500 ft)
- Warranty: 2 years
Recently Viewed Products
30 Night Risk-Free Trial
Your satisfaction is our priority. That’s why we offer a 30 night risk-free trial on all Masks.