- The Nonny is approved for use of children and adults over 66 pounds. The cushions available are intended for very small noses of children and adults.
- The Nonny features a frame that can be easily adjusted from the forehead support for a more specific fit. Two arms extend from the frame into the forehead support which when squeezed together can be moved into a different position.
Flexible Short Tube
- A flexible short tube acts as a buffer between the Nonny and the longer CPAP hose. This allows for easier movement during sleep without the longer hose tugging on the mask.
Five Point Headgear
- The headgear of the Nonny is designed for stability. The two lower straps have clips which lock into the mask frame, the upper two straps loop into the forehead support, and the crown strap loops into a buckle on top of the head. The crown strap promotes a secure fit by better holding the mask in place.
- The bottom straps of the Nonny headgear loop into headgear clips which then lock into the mask frame. The clips are quickly added or removed from the mask, making it easy to take on and off the mask.
|Treatment Pressure:||4 - 20 cm H2O|
|Included In Box:||Mask in Selected Sizes, Headgear
Recently Viewed Products
30 Night Risk-Free Trial
Your satisfaction is our priority. That’s why we offer a 30 night risk-free trial on all Masks.